Friday, May 08, 2009

IT’S OFFICIAL!!


For what’s worth for today, I’ve just received some text message said Plis inform all ur classmate that we will have a meeting at 2.30 pm at Dewan Kuliah 1”.

I know what’s going to happen so I try to calm myself in maximum level. 15 minutes later my Academic Advisor arrived and the beginning of war only wait a few second away to start.

"All of u needs to transfer to Kampus Puncak Alam. Its an order from top management. I cannot do anything besides ur department need to run a cafeteria there."


I seat for a moment and I thought I’ll heard unbelievable screaming or cursing word spinning around my ear. Luckily, I’m not. I’m sure all my peeps already know the shocking news before and waiting for the moment to reveal. Some of us get so angry with the decision especially for those who have contracted with the monthly paid rent houses.


So after “what so-called urgent meeting” adjourned, my friend and I decided to go to Puncak Alam and try to estimate how many minutes taken from Shah Alam to Puncak Alam.


My 1st impression was kinda bad, but I’m trying to be optimistic yet positive. No matter what problems I’ve face, I shouldn’t give up. My friend called the place “tempat jin bertendang” and I just cross my fingers and just said “pasrah dan redha”. Unfortunately, with 1 hour droving the cars, we can’t manage to go inside to see hints and sneak peak of Puncak Alam campus eventhough we try to negotiate and make the Pak Guard believed us that we are students from the main campus. So finally we return back with pain, anger yet annoying.


In my head, just a few moments after the drama, I suddenly thought..


Why some people are so tough and looks annoying in giving cooperation?. Apa ke hell???. Is that soo fu**ing difficult?.


Picture source http://diary.damhamaza.com/

Thanx Azam!.

Indera:-)My N3 will be in bahasa so soon:-)

11 comments:

farish izaryl @izreez said...

lawa laa kampus tuh indera..:)

Faizal Sulaiman said...

rizz--)kampus baru mang lawa rizz. i saw the cafeteria called Raflesia. Quite nice. but ye lah..tempat baru so what else i get in return. xbley la lepak macha lagi.wahahahaha

pauhputik said...

hahaha memang tempat jin bertendang pn.............

aku rase kampus ko nie dekat jalan nak pegi meru tuh..... hahahah.......

Faizal Sulaiman said...

pauhputik--)yer la kot.sikit lagi nak masuk pekan meru.mang what the fish tol.bahaha

intanurulfateha said...

.kmpus induk still d best~
.wahhh rindu uitm :((

Faizal Sulaiman said...

cikintanurulfateha--)a'a stuju laa. pasni mst miss gle ngan kampus kat shalam.adoyai..

Azam said...

hai...satu yang bestnyer, semua nama tempat kat situ kita yang boleh kasi..kalau kat induk kita bukit tonggek, nanti kita namakan tempat tempat kat sane plak..best la..

Faizal Sulaiman said...

azam--)ehehehe..perintis so we need a new names with 1000hectars areas. kena pikir banyak2.bahaha

bitter choc said...

takpe la bro...
pasni kite buat la aktiviti sprti trekking ke dlm hutan tu...
bleh la kite fully utilize tmpat tu...

Mr. BLB said...

nak pindah gi kampus ni la
haha
:}

farida tarmize said...

malang seyh kite..
nak lepak mane weyhh
abes la kantoi kalo ak dating ngan enchik jambu
hahahha

Anda Mungkin Menyukai

src="http://www.linkwithin.com/widget.js"> Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The views of the writer is his own, and do not in any way reflect the views on other sites affiliated with this site or any other members of this site. It is your OWN RISK by reading all the entries. Please note that all works include short stories and online novels published in this site are written by the writer. You may share all the articles, but you've must consult with the writer first.
Any inquiries, feel free to email the writer on faizalsulaiman85@gmail.com
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED